By Michael Farr, Laurence Shatkin
As a part of JIST's winning most sensible Jobs sequence, a hundred seventy five top Jobs now not in the back of a table offers a wealth of knowledge that is helping humans realize high-activity jobs either interior and out of doors. greater than 70 "best jobs" lists comprise helpful info prepared via job point, volume of time outdoor, gains, schooling, development via 2014, openings, pursuits, self-employment, part-time paintings, gender, age and character variety.
Read Online or Download 175 Best Jobs Not Behind a Desk PDF
Similar job hunting books
Determine and discover most sensible careers requiring a four-year university measure or extra, plus get confirmed task seek advice—all in a single source! This absolutely up to date variation positive factors thorough, present, and fascinating descriptions for over a hundred significant jobs in handy alphabetical order inside 5 measure degrees.
This selection of resumes is aimed toward humans looking health and wellbeing care jobs in any respect degrees from allied overall healthiness technicians to physicians. health and wellbeing care is likely one of the only a few fields that remains turning out to be in those afflicted fiscal occasions. as well as enormous quantities of pages of pattern resumes, the authors current sound resume writing suggestion, together with tips to create and use an digital resume and even if to exploit a resume or a CV.
This booklet is designed to aid the younger and the world over cellular include the possibilities and demanding situations of an out of the country task whereas nonetheless maintaining directly to the private achievement they should achieve their foreign careers. GenXpat solutions questions comparable to find out how to optimize contracts, take care of tradition surprise, construct social networks, locate romance and get ready to come back domestic easily.
Schooling is damaged and such a lot graduates are broke. the aim of this publication is to begin a tremendous discussion approximately university schooling. i'll make the case for why i feel 70% of faculty scholars should still drop out. the concept that of giving our belief to the tutorial approach with no responsibility has no longer labored.
- Cracking the New Job Market: The 7 Rules for Getting Hired in Any Economy
- Expert Resumes for People Returning to Work (Expert Resumes)
- 101 Tips For Graduates: A Code Of Conduct For Success And Happiness In Your Professional Life
- Federal Law Enforcement Careers: Profiles of 250 High-Powered Positions and Tactics for Getting Hired (Federal Law Enforcement Careers: Profiles of 250 High-Powered Positi)
- Preparing the Perfect Job Application Application Forms and Letters Made Easy
Additional info for 175 Best Jobs Not Behind a Desk
22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. qxp 1/16/2007 1:45 PM Page 27 __________________________________________________The Best Jobs Lists: Jobs Not Behind a Desk The 50 Most Outdoorsy Jobs Many people want to do more than just get out from behind a desk; they want to get out of the building and work in the fresh air. For these people, we created the following list, which highlights those jobs that allow workers to spend the most time outdoors.
27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. qxp 1/16/2007 1:45 PM Page 21 __________________________________________________The Best Jobs Lists: Jobs Not Behind a Desk The 50 Best-Paying Jobs Not Behind a Desk Job 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. $45,140 The 50 Fastest-Growing Jobs Not Behind a Desk From the list of the 175 best active jobs, this list shows the 50 jobs that are projected to have the highest percentage increase in the numbers of people employed through 2014. Jobs in the healthcare fields heavily dominate the top 20 fastest-growing jobs, but none of these jobs requires a professional degree.
17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. qxp 1/16/2007 1:45 PM Page 30 Part I ______________________________________________________________________________ (continued) The 50 Lowest-Strength High-Activity Jobs Average Rating for Strength Job 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 6 The 50 Highest-Strength High-Activity Jobs Some people enjoy working up a sweat on the job and want to feel physically tired at the end of the workday. For them, high activity on the job is not enough; the job must demand that they use physical strength.