By Boutique Sha
This enjoyable embroidery booklet comprises thousands of inventive designs you should use to customize all kinds of things—from a bit handsewn present, to customized linens and cushions, to a well-worn and well-loved pair of denims. 501 spell binding Embroidery Designs deals easy hand-embroidery motifs that spotlight life's small pleasures:
Motifs from the kitchen or backyard (teacups, end result and comfy reminders of home)
Sweet female elaborations on your family zakka initiatives (flowers, pets, style elements)
Designs to your child's garments drawn in a kid-friendly style
Traditional designs reminiscent of monogrammed initials and chic borders
These freestyle designs are effortless even for newbies and should upload that distinctive contact to anything—from an apron on your ally to the neckline of your favourite most sensible. you're absolute to locate designs the following which are ideal for each social gathering and any item that you desire to make particular.
Read or Download 501 Enchanting Embroidery Designs: Irresistible Stitchables to Brighten Up Your Life PDF
Best crafts books
Learn how to make 122 beautiful floral parts with ribbon, utilizing simply 7 easy knots and stitches. Create a gorgeous textile panorama and fill it with attractive ribbon blooms like candy cottage daffodils, daring and vibrant dahlias, or ideal little candy peas. compatible for each ability point, this essential advisor indicates you the entire flower-making fundamentals with lots of how-to images.
A visible catalog for jewellery, bead artists and crafters who will enjoy the chance to have such a lot of principles at their fingertips to motivate their very own tasks
This publication often is the moment quantity of Quarry's 1,000 series-an eye candy-laden follow-up to the very profitable 1,000 Artist buying and selling Cards(Quarry, Spring 2007).
A show off of beautiful jewellery bits and items, "bling" and elaborations, will feed the artistic appetites of crafters and jewellery makers all over. This moment craft assortment will supply colour, sparkle, texture, measurement, and smart, artistic use of fabrics. One piece of bijou may need a number of attractions to be highlighted: an vintage clasp, textured lampwork beads, and complicated knots.
Re-Bound is a gorgeous publication on bookbinding with a enjoyable eco-friendly twist-all the tasks use recycled and upcycled fabrics. This publication indicates you the way to take daily fabrics from round the condo, flea markets, thrift shops, and shops and switch them into smart and crowd pleasing hand-made books.
Sew your strategy to Scandinavian kind as you embody minimum, modern layout. Luxuriate within the textures of summery linens and iciness wools as you stitch 18 tasks, from upscale domestic decor to wearables. You'll love the stylish but beginner-friendly sewing and embroidery patterns—the excellent solution to decorate ready-mades or to stitch from scratch.
- Screen Printing At Home: Print Your Own Fabric to Make Simple Sewn Projects
- Granny Square Flowers: 50 Botanical Crochet Motifs and 15 Original Projects
- Pillow Pop: 25 Quick-Sew Projects to Brighten Your Space
- Twinkie Chan's Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies: 20 Yummy Treats to Wear
- Water Paper Paint: Exploring Creativity with Watercolor and Mixed Media
Additional info for 501 Enchanting Embroidery Designs: Irresistible Stitchables to Brighten Up Your Life
Die-cut and emboss a 21/8-inch Standard Circle SM shape from white cardstock. Stamp image onto circle; color with markers. Attach circle to card front as shown using foam squares. ● Add texture to a tag or embellishment to accent the focal point. Te x t u r e & D i m e n s i o n 45 Get Well Wishes D e s ig n b y Ta m i M a y b e r r y Use premade die-cut panels to add texture. Materials Core’dinations amaryllis cardstock Core’dinations David Tutera pink A2 Lace Floral Layer Core’dinations David Tutera Sympathy Sentiments stickers Want2Scrap Nestabling 21/8-inch pink self-adhesive pearl circle Want2Scrap pink selfadhesive rhinestone SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ adhesive dots 1.
Wrap ribbon around cardstock panel, tying ends in a bow as shown. Attach panel to card front using foam squares. 6. Die-cut a 2 x 5/8-inch oval from white cardstock; adhere sentiment sticker to oval. Attach oval to card front as shown using foam squares. 5. Die-cut a 1-inch Tattered Florals flower from white cardstock. Pierce 7. Embellish card front with pearls. ● Thanks D e s ig n b y D e b b y H u gh e s Layer multiple die-cut images to build a scene. Materials Craftwork Cards white cardstock Lawn Fawn Dewey Decimal Petite patterned paper pack Dies: Lil’ Inker Designs (Stitched Mats: Rectangles); Memory Box (Country Landscape #98239, Script Thanks #98240) Die-cutting machine Ranger Glossy Accents adhesive Stampin’ Up!
4. Adhere butterfly and sentiment stickers. ● Use 3-D embellishments and embossing to add texture and dimension. Te x t u r e & D i m e n s i o n 53 Happy Birthday D e s ig n b y Ta m i M a y b e r r y Materials Cardstock: Gina K. Designs (white); Core’dinations (stormy gray) American Crafts Happy Birthday Set 1 stickers American Crafts Chap Elements striped brad Want2Scrap white self-adhesive pearls May Arts 1/2-inch-wide white sheer/satin band ribbon Sizzix dies: Labels, Ornate #3 (#658204), Ovals (#657563), Tattered Florals (#656640) Sizzix embossing folders: Ornate Frames Set #2 (#658215), Flower Rings & Clusters Set (#657255) Die-cutting and embossing machine Paper piercing tool SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™: adhesive foam squares, adhesive runner The horizontal lines of the ribbon edges and brad pattern draw the eye across the card to the greeting.